Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Tool time!

I used to store all my tools in the laundry room, but now that I had the room professionally finished, it is too pretty for tools.

I decided to set up the closet under the stairs as my tool room.   I lined the walls with plywood, painted the floors and have started organizing all my tools.

My sister-in-law made all the wooden tool holders.
I love the rotary phone ... it came with the house.

Great way to use under the stairs.   A few more things to add to the walls, but then everything will have a place and all the screws/nails etc will be labelled.

1 comment:

  1. A ROTARY PHONE!!!!!!!! I love it! That is so old school! My husband and I were talking the other day about the fact that landlines are going away. It made me a little sad. :(
    Happy day friend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete