Monday, February 11, 2013

A Small Picture Gallery

I took down my winter "Trisha Romance" picture from the front entry and wanted to do something different.
I have tons of pictures, so decided on a grouping.
A friend gave me an photograph she had taken of a creek by her cottage.   All swirling water and leaves.
I have been an assistant for my whole career, so I made a picture of typewriter keys.
A picture of my grandmother, an old padlock and key and an equestrian print rounded everything else out.




2 comments:

  1. It looks great. I love that the pictures/ items have meaning to you. That photo of your grandmother is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
    I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back later in
    life. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great
    work, have a nice day!

    my page - domain names for sale

    ReplyDelete