Monday, November 15, 2010

Let the Holiday Season begin ....

Traditionally, the first holiday event we have is the Port Nelson United Church bazaar.   I leave home at 7:00 in order to get to my brother's home, spend an hour getting my neice Allison going, and we're there for the 9:00 start.

My favourite booth is the "Whimsical Folk Art"  ... always good for a couple gifts:

Then we hit the book sale:
We passed up the bake sale this year.   Nothing could be as good as Allison's treats ... my neice is taking baking and pastry arts at George Brown ... and really, whose baking could compare?

Then we ran off to check out a Cooking store, but returned for the Chili lunch.   I love traditions.

Sorry you weren't able to make it Donna.   My sister-in-law was at a Relay for Life conference all weekend.   You missed a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment