Friday, September 3, 2010

Finally ... Vacation

I am going to be on vacation for the next TWO weeks ... at Verandah Beach!!!

Even though I am going to be around, I have tons planned ... lunch with the girls a couple days, going to Niagara on the Lake to visit a friend who owns a B&B, going shopping with my sister-in-law, Donna, in Buffalo for a couple days.   I can hardly wait to visit all the stores the US blogs mention.  We already have the GPS set for Holly Lobby, TJ Maxx and Joann's Fabrics/Crafts.

I also have a list of to do's:

1.  Have the windows and gutters clearned ... this is number one because  I  already have the guy lined up to come, so I can practically cross it off my list.

2.  Put the last coat of paint on the guest room closet doors.
3.  Finish painting the front door and door to the garage ... this has been dragging on all summer because of the humidity.

4.  Spray paint the front light black ... to freshen it up.
5.  Tidy up basement ... this has been on my list since I moved into this house 3 years ago .... but I do have good intentions ... I just never get to end of job on this one.

6.  Shop for fall clothes.

I'm sure there are more things ... but I only have so much time!!

Yeah Vacation!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! Looks like you have a good balance of fun activities and need-to-do jobs. I'm back to work after the long weekend and am trying to finish up a few last minute things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on your vacation! You are going to have a blast at those stores!! :)

    ReplyDelete