Friday, July 9, 2010

Another piece in the puzzle

My re-upholstered chair and ottoman came back today.   I am in LOVE.   The style of the chair was changed and the Robert Allen fabric is just yummmy.

Before:
There was a semi detached back on the chair with buttons, and buttons on the seat and ottoman cushion.    A little grandma-ish.
Inspiration: a classic Bergere chair

After:
Chair was restyled with a flat back, no buttons and a larger seat.  I love it.  The blue matches my love seat and the green lets me bring a new colour into my room.




Another part of my living room make over done .... now I'm out looking for a coffee table!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the chair and ottoman the fabric is so different.I love love your blog a very good and peaceful read free of ads and all the clutter as is mine. I can tell you just write about what makes you happy and I like that. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete