Monday, December 30, 2013

My favourite things in 2013

A couple of my favourite things this year:

Donating Dad's Victrola to the Pickering Museum:
Finding the stump on my walk:
An ink sketch from Prague from a yard sale:
All the family treasures that found their way home when my Mother moved to a retirement home (eg. a silver tray and a pine chest that my Father had refinished):
Setting up a gallery wall in the front entrance:
Recovering the pillows in the living room:

My new Feed Sack pillow  and the Union Jack pillow I made:

It's been a busy year with a great mix of little projects like recovering the pillows, or making baby shower and wedding quilts to major projects such as having the side stairs replaced.  Happy times with family and friends.    A good year!

Now on to 2014 .... Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment