Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sewing like a Crazed Person

You would think with the lovely weather we have had recently that I would be outside.   But it is a little too early here to garden.   Things are just peeking out of the dirt and I don't want to disturb anything before it shows itself!

So I'm been sewing like mad.    I'm working on two quilts.
A Christmas one:
And a bow tie quilt.    It is made up with little bowtie blocks:
I only have about a quarter of the blocks I need for each quilt, but I couldn't resist sewing some together to give me an idea what the quilts would look like when finished.

Obviously, I'm going through a "Red" period.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    Oh my, how pretty! I love the quilts and of course you know how much I love red so your quilts just call out to me.I just finished a top to a baby quilt for my niece and now I'm just waiting for a call from my quilter, so I can bring it on over to him for the top stitching.
    I will post it when I have the binding on. I look forward to seeing the quilts again with binding..I really love them!
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The negative space in the bow tie quilt calls out for wonderful quilting, can't wait to see what you will choose. Obviously red is now your thing and it's just right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I impress by your sewing work on quilt. I like this design, colour and fabric so much. You share such beautiful image of quilt.

    ReplyDelete