Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The BIG One

I just had a BIG birthday on the weekend.  My sister (in-law) and niece took me on a roadtrip to Buffalo to celebrate.  We hit the outlet malls, craft stores and I finally got to a TJ Maxx/Home Goods store.
Here's our haul:
Donna tried out the massage chair in Brookside (I think that is the name of the store)
and Allison loves all things Penguin (at TJ Maxx)
We went to dinner at the Melting Pot ... I had to wear a tiara!!!  At one point the tiara that said "Birthday Princess" was inadvertantly broken ... who would guess that my niece travels with a backup tiara!
We had a great two days ... on the way home we stopped at Spencer Park in Burlington for lunch and a dip of our feet in the wading pool.

Thanks for the great birthday Donna and Allison.

1 comment: