Thursday, August 5, 2010

An English Cottage


I watched "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law last night.   But the real star for me was the English cottage Cameron stayed in.   It wasn't even a real cottage, just a stage ... but if it was, I could just move in and love it.
The rooms are scrumptious .... cozy, warm, soooooo English.  I LOVE this kitchen.

a cozy library ....
Even without Jude Law ... a fabulous bedroom ....
I love English cottages.   Couldn't you just move in to one of these:





Ahhhh ... my fantasy ... a cottage in England.   So Jane Austen.

5 comments:

  1. What is it about a thatched roof? They OOZE charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! They are gorgeous one and all. Proof positive that small can be beautiful!

    Sue @ Beach Bungalow
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much as I like English cottages, I do wish you had credited the sources for your images. Anything else is copyright infringement. Just a little food for thought here. Most people don't mind if you provide a link back.

    ReplyDelete