Friday, July 2, 2010

Some Assembly Required

My sister (in-law) Donna was out on Wednesday night to celebrate my birthday and have a sleep over.   We ran around to our usual haunts and at Loblaws they had their BBQs on sale ... so I bought one.

Thank goodness nothing was open on Canada Day ... we needed the whole day to put it together.    The instruction book said it would take 30 minutes ..... so 2 1/2 hours later we had it together.    We are both handy girls so I don't think it could have been done faster.



Taking it for a test run .... chicken and asparagus!!!

Tip:   Donna says her father always sprinkles garlic powder or garlic salt on the BBQ when he fires it up .... it drives the neighbours wild because it smells so good.    Nice neighbour!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had a very similar experience putting my BBQ together. Three of us...two and a half hours! Luckily things taste good barbecued is all I can say!

    ReplyDelete