Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My craft/office

I am going to do a post on my craft/office space ... but I have to wait until it is tidy enough to take pictures.   But I thought I could show you some things above cluttered desk height!

This is the first time I have had an office/craft room.  I work from home on Fridays and used to work at my kitchen table.  This is way more organized.   It is also fabulous for all my crafts ... quilting and scrapbooking ... and now blogging.    You can keep at whatever you are doing, close the door and the rest of the house stays tidy ... well, as tidy as it gets.

Since this is a craft room, I made most of my art myself.
The original blue painting on the shelf is a 'finger painting' I did in Kindergarden.   When my Mother moved out of the family home, it was in a box of truly clever things my brothers and I had done.  The 12x12 pictures below are scrapbook frames with pictures of quilts I have made ... some I still have, some are baby gifts, or presents for my family.  
           
This grouping shows a quilt block in the colours of the room (yellow and red) which I framed in an Ikea frame.
And neither  craft or work related ... a picture of my cat "Sam", sharing my space.
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment